Obtaining CEUs

Certified Crop Adviser Continuing Education Units, better known as CEUs can be earned at many meetings throughout the year. As the program has grown, so have the number of meeting providers requesting CCA approval for meetings.
Your local Soil & Water Conservation Districts sometimes offer meetings and your local chemical or seed corn companies have many field days and special events offering CCA credit.
Resources in this section include:

Earning CCA CEU Credits for the Virtual Conference

Conference Speaker and Poster Sessions have been approved for CEU Credits.

  • We strongly encourage you to first enter your CCA NUMBER on your My Account PROFILE tab. This will aide us in verifying CEU Credits
  • CEU Credits will be accessible for a limited time at the end of each individual Speaker or Poster Session
    • Speaker Session: During the last 2 minutes of each session a slide will appear with the corresponding QR code.
    • Poster Session: During the last 2 minutes of each Poster session, a pop-up will appear with the corresponding QR code.
  • Use the CCA app to scan the QR codes and receive your credits
  • For the recorded presentations:
    • Login to indianacca.org
    • Choose the presentation to watch
    • The site will monitor your use of the video. When the video plays through, the appropriate CEU will be reported to CCA along with your CCA#. 
  • Any issues or questions, please contact info@indianacca.org as soon as possible
Slide Set
Example QR Code Slide
Certified Crop Adviser App

Use the CCA App to get your CEUs added to your account within 24 hours simply by signing in with your mobile device.

iOS App  iOS App

Android App  Android App