Next ICCA Exam Dates: February 03, 2021 - February 10, 2021
Registration Period: October 05, 2020 - December 11, 2020
CCA Exam Registration will be online and open October 05, 2020.
Registration Links Below
- Please keep in mind--to become eligible for the CCA certification, you must take and pass BOTH the International and your local (state/province/region) board exams.
- You must be 18 years old in order to register for the CCA Exams.
- You must be a CCA in order to register for a CCA specialty exam.
- Individuals Needing Exam Accommodations: Please see the exam accommodations information and instructions. Accommodations must be requested by submitting a completed Exam Accommodations Request Form no less than 60 days prior to the exam administration that is being registered for. Questions can be emailed Send Message or contact Michele Lovejoy at 608-268-4947 or Dawn Gibas at 608-819-3900.
- Please whitelist or note as a safe sender the email firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account as this is the email we use to send email notifications to you.
- CANCELLATION: You may cancel at any time up to the registration deadline. Note that you will only receive a refund for any amount over $75.00. The exam fee is non‐refundable after the registration deadline. This also applies to retest applications. Exam fees will not be transferred to another exam date. Please contact your certification representative with any questions.
- New Exam Policy Beginning with the February 2017 exam administration, a policy was set in place of a five-year time limit to pass both the international and local board exams. This time limit begins with the first passed exam results being reported. If the five-year time limit is exceeded without both exams being passed, exam results are nullified, and the applicant starts over in year six. Example of five-year time limit: February 2018 to February 2023. August 2023 would be year six and the applicant would need to start over with taking both exams.
Specialty Exams Registration - Precision Agriculture, Resistance Management, Sustainability or 4R NMS
If you have questions, please contact your certification representative.