As a Certified Crop Adviser, you may want to promote your voluntary certification by using the CCA logo on your business cards and stationary. Part of being a professional is using the logo responsibly. Please keep in mind the following guidelines.
- Only crop advisers that have received a certificate from their state board may use the logo.
- The logo may be used on business cards or stationary.
- The logo may be used on shirts or jackets if displayed in a professional manner.
- If used in advertisements, the logo can only be used to indicate the firm or business employs ARCPACS certified advisers.
- The logo can not be used to indicate that a firm is certified or endorsed by ARCPACS or the American Society of Agronomy.
If you would like camera ready art for printing the CCA logo, just fax your name, address and certification number and the uses of the logo (i.e. business card or stationary) to: